Buick Regal Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just bought a 2013 GS. I was driving it today and for the first time tried to use voice commands to input a navigation destination. This thing some how kept getting off the wall things like 442 something or other street New Orleans when I was saying as clearly as possible.........1126 N. Main St. Crown Point Indiana.

·
Registered
157 Posts
We just bought a 2013 GS. I was driving it today and for the first time tried to use voice commands to input a navigation destination. This thing some how kept getting off the wall things like 442 something or other street New Orleans when I was saying as clearly as possible.........1126 N. Main St. Crown Point Indiana.
Hey gus700,

I’m sorry to hear that you are having trouble with voice commands when inputting a navigation destination in your GS. I can certainly understand how this would be frustrating. Have you been able to get in touch with our infotainment team? I would like to provide you with their number just in case: 855-478-7767. Also, their hours of operation are from 8:00am to 10:00pm, Monday through Saturday.

I certainly hope that this helps! Please feel free to send me a private message at any time if you have any questions, or if there is anything else that I may assist you with.

Best regards,

Shane M.
Buick Customer Care

1 - 2 of 2 Posts