Buick Regal Forums banner

Color For My Regal GS

• White Diamond Tricoat

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Crystal Red Tintcoat

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Screw the other two, Go for Black Diamond Tricoat!

Votes: 4 44.4%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm looking into picking up a GS Very soon. Im thinking around April. But of the Premium Paints, I can't decide which color I should go for. I was leaning towards White Diamond Tricoat, but I've been reading online that its a hard color to match if it ever gets scratched, and it tends to yellow over time. I do think the Crystal Red Tintcoat looks pretty sharp. I'm just torn. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
81 Posts
I love my Crystal Red Tintcoat. I would then go White Diamond followed by Black. I loved how my previous 2006 LaCrosse CXS looked in Black Onyx with the chrome trim.

I hated how often I had to clean it to keep it looking good and I like to wash my fairly often. Also, I live mostly in the South with the military. Black vehicles are heat magnets.

Anyway. Regals are great cars. You can't go wrong.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the input guys. Decided on the White Diamond Tricoat. After seeing on the lot in person I just couldn't resist! I can't wait, I'm picking it up on Wednesday!:D

·
Registered
157 Posts
Thanks for the input guys. Decided on the White Diamond Tricoat. After seeing on the lot in person I just couldn't resist! I can't wait, I'm picking it up on Wednesday!:D
Congrats and great color choice! Let us know if you any concerns or questions about your new Regal. Be sure to post a picture as well. Thank you for choosing Buick and I hope you enjoy for many years!

Matt,

GM Customer Assistance

·
Registered
2 Posts
Color

Hope and wish you, the car is as soon as possible on the street.

My favorate color: Ardenblue, maybe only a color here in Germany or Europe.

Greatings

OPCMa

1 - 6 of 6 Posts