Buick Regal Forums banner

Would You Buy GM Shares?

2179 Views 4 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  Barbosa
There is talk in business circles about the new GM doing an IPO sometime in the near future.

For sake of argument, let's say the new shares were $5 each. Would you invest a thousand bux or more) to get 200 shares (or more)? Let's say that you have the $1000 and no crushing dept to pay off.

Yes or no?
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
im gonna answer no. im not completely convinced that they have recovered yet and wont be stable for another year or so. maybe then i'd buy some gm shares.
I'd probably buy some shares. If there's the perfect time to buy shares is right before the company make a full recovery. That way you can buy low then sell high in a short period of time.
As long as you're in it for the medium term, they will be a good bet. You'll probably not see an immediate profit like just happened with the Tesla IPO, though.
I'd probably buy some shares. If there's the perfect time to buy shares is right before the company make a full recovery. That way you can buy low then sell high in a short period of time.
Kind of like buying up US dollars right now... I still prefer to keep my money in gold. Call me old school but it has not let me too much yet.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.